ANSR is committed to respecting your data privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personal information you share with us. Personal information is data that relates to you and can – either on its own or in combination with other information — identify you as an individual including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information.
This “Privacy Notice” describes how ANSR collects, uses, and discloses your “Personal Data” in connection with the use of our services. Before you use our services, please read this notice its entirety, which helps you make informed decisions about your relationship with us.
This notice refers to all parties (employees, customers, job candidates, suppliers etc.) who provide information to us.
Who is covered under the Notice:
Employees of our company and its subsidiaries must follow this notice. Contractors, consultants, partners and any other external entity are also covered. Generally, our notice refers to anyone we collaborate with or acts on our behalf and may need occasional access to data in order to conduct the business.
What Personal Data will be collected:
ANSR collects different types of personal data from you, depending on the services you use and your relationship with us. We may collect the following categories of data, depending on the services that you use:
- Contact Information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and other information that enables us to contact you;
- Verification Information, including a photo ID or government issued identification, and date of birth;
- Professional Information, including your company name, title, role, team and other information about your profession;
- Payment Information, bank account information, and payment or other information required when we initiate a payment;
- Intellectual Property, including trademarks, logos, and other intellectual property that you own;
- Other personal data, including instant messenger and social media screen names, usernames and passwords, relationship to emergency point of contact, vehicle identification, and other details such as the purpose of your visit, and data or files that you input, upload or store with the services, such as search queries that you submit, and documents that you upload to the service We will also process Personal Data included in content and information that you add to your member network or other community profile.
How your Personal Data will be used:
How we use your Personal Data depends on your relationship with us. In general, ANSR will only collect, store, use or otherwise process your personal data for the following purposes
- Provide you with our services, to meet our contractual obligations to you or your company;
- Prepare for or perform contracts for services provided by ANSR;
- In some cases, we rely on third-party service providers to perform a variety of services on our behalf, and we take steps to ensure that they act only in line with our instructions and on our behalf, or otherwise to use personal information as described in this notice.
- There may be instances when we disclose your personal information to other parties:
- to provide you with the Services that you or your company or organisation request, or to auditors or consultants;
- to comply with the law or respond to legal process or a request for
- cooperation by a government entity or law enforcement;
- to detect, limit, and prevent fraud, or verify and enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services; or
- to protect our rights, property, and safety or that of any of our respective ANSR companies, business partners, members or employees; and
- where otherwise required by law.
How your Personal Data will be protected:
ANSR takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees and our partners who need to know that information to operate, develop or improve our services. To exercise data privacy, we’re committed to:
- Restrict and monitor access to sensitive data and develop transparent data collection procedures;
- Train employees in online privacy measures;
- Include contract clauses or communicate statements on how we handle data;
- We also apply appropriate technical and organizational measures in place to ensure that your Personal Data;
- is processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- is collected for the purposes specified above and not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
- is adequate, secured, relevant and limited to what is necessary for those purposes;
ANSR does not collect or store credit card data. ANSR does not store or keep financial data such as credit card numbers, passwords, pins, personal account related information. Since the transaction happens on a third-party network not controlled by ANSR, once an online transaction has been completed, the personal account related information is not accessible to anyone at ANSR after completion of the online transaction at the payment gateway, this ensures maximum security.
How your Personal Data will be retained:
ANSR will retain your Personal Information for as long as you have a relationship with us, and for a period after your relationship with us has ended. When determining how long this retention period will last, we take into fact the length of time Personal Information is required to:
- Continue to develop, tailor, upgrade and improve our Services;
- Maintain business records for analysis and/or audit purposes;
- Comply with record retention requirements under the prevailing law or as per client requirements;
- Defend or bring any existing or potential legal claims; or
- Address any complaints regarding the service.
We may display links to web sites that are owned or operated by third parties on our website. Please understand that these websites are independent from ANSR, and that ANSR has no control over the content on that web site, even if ANSR provides information or services to the owner of that website. In addition, a link to a ANSR web site does not mean that ANSR is making any representations about, endorsing, or accepting any responsibility for the content or the use of such web site. In fact, ANSR disclaims any liability and responsibility for such content.
ANSR takes reasonable steps endeavoring to use appropriate technical or organisational measures to protect your Personal Information, including against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while ANSR strives to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to ANSR, and you do so at your own risk.
Other Parties in connection with a corporate transaction:
We disclose or share your information in case we purchase, sell, finance, transfer, or acquire all or a portion of a business or assets, such as in connection with a merger, or in the event of a bankruptcy reorganisation or liquidation.
By using our services, you consent to the terms of our online Privacy Notice and to ANSR processing of Personal Data for the business purposes.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
ANSR reserves the right to update, change or modify this Notice at any time. The Notice shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
ANSR welcomes your comments regarding this Privacy Notice statement at the contact address given at the website. Should there be any concerns about contravention of this Privacy Notice, ANSR will employ all commercially reasonable efforts to address the same. Roger Clemens Authentic Jersey